At Larsen Manufacturing we are dedicated to continual improvement of our quality control measures.
Each of our team members is cross-trained to perform all aspects of the Quality Management System to ensure we meet our customer’s exact specifications. Here’s a quick look at how Larsen bakes quality into all of its methodologies to continue a legacy of Excellence.
Early Supplier Involvement (ESI)
- Allows time to optimize design efficiencies early in the process
- Early designs reviews and feedback
Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Material Type, Material Reduction & Material Optimization
- Hardware Elimination & Alternative Fastening Options
- Automation to limit Secondary Operations
- Finishing Requirements and Options
- Tooling Cost Optimization
- Critical Dimensioning
- IATF 16949-2016 / ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- 2nd and 3rd Party Audits
- Customer’s Visits and Plant Tours
- APQP, NPI and PPAP Processes
- Adherence to the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) PPAP Process
- Process Control and Monitoring at all phases of production
- Implementation of 8D, Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA and 5S processes
- State of Art Measurement Equipment: Amada FabriVision, Nikon CMMs, Optical Comparators, Hawk 3D scanner.
- Trained Professional Staff
These initiatives, coupled with our ability to offer worry-free control throughout the life of a project, have led to yearly improvements in our quality metrics. At Larsen, after safety, quality is the number one priority. We’ve gone to great lengths to guarantee that quality is part of every one of our components!