Job Title: Tool & Die Repair
Department: Tool Room
Reports To: Tool Room Manger
Prepared Date: July 25, 2022
Candidate Must Have Progressive Die Repair Experience
Larsen Manufacturing, located in Mundelein IL, founded in 1999, is a family-held, precision metal fabrication and stamping manufacturer that built its business on quality products that exceed customer expectations. The company prides itself on innovative metal solutions using equipment and technologies to help our customers achieve their product requirements.
Summary: Experienced in Tool & Die repair with the ability to maintain and repair tooling and fixtures for the continued operation of production orders. Ability to prioritize/manage the workload of existing jobs in the tooling area and address an immediate request on the production floor. 2nd Shift with a minimum of 40 hours per week and overtime available when needed. Reports directly to the Tool Room Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and/or repair tooling per the schedule and/or in production. Modify tooling to orders when needed.
- Maintain all fixtures used for production, quality and/or tooling maintenance.
- Communicate with department manager on the status of work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of Tool & Die Apprenticeship training
- Experience working in the Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of machine and/or equipment relating to tooling builds or repair
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions per ISO requirements
- Good written & verbal skills in English; Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary
- HQ in Mundelein, IL
Pay Is Based On Experience