Job Title: Program Manager
Reports To: BU Director
Prepared Date: June 6, 2022
Approved By: Human Resources
Summary: Responsible for managing all facets of Program Management. This includes direct communication with other Department Managers. As a Program Manager, you will need to manage Customer interface to achieve high Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service from order entry to shipment of products. Acts as the internal voice for Customers to ensure Customer’s needs are met while maintaining expected profit margin and BU objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity with the Quality Policies and Objectives for Larsen Manufacturing
- Management of Customer Programs
- Product Realization for Fabrication / NPI (New Product Introduction) launches
- Project tracking at all levels (P.O. receipt, NPI, Design, Build, Debug, PPAP)
- Responsible for tracking OTD with the Production Team and project profitability
- Primary contact for all assigned Customers and associated programs
- Assist in resolving Accounts Receivable (A/R) issues as required
- Communicate effectively with Customer(s) both internal and external
- Provide technical support to customers when needed
- Assist with “Lessons Learned” where applicable
- Assist with production planning and inventory levels throughout the life of programs including EoL (End of Life) phase-outs and cost reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years experience in manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Sheet Metal industry
- Minimum 5 years of Management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with flexibility and the ability to make decisions.
Location: El Paso, Texas.
Pay: Based on experience