Larsen Manufacturing is hiring a Moderate to intermediate Experienced Powder Painter/Sprayer. 1st shift with a minimum of 40 hours per week, with additional hours available as production requires. Reports directly to the Specialty/Paint Line Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies specified powder to product in accordance with standards for proper coverage, thickness and surface quality.
- Adjusts valves and observes gauges to set pressure and control flow of powder to gun.
- Performs color changes required by customer specifications.
- Ensures color chip matches powder coat scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness of booth, spray gun, and surrounding area.
- Wears all required PPE such as respirator, Tyvek suit, face shield.
- Returns powder to storage daily.
- Inspects parts to ensure quality coverage.
- May help out in other areas of the plant.
- Inform supervisor when supplies are low.
- Maintain powder storage organization.
Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the industry
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions per ISO requirements
- Good written & verbal skills; Bilingual is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to do very detailed work.
- Frequently lift 10-25 pounds.
- Occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Work in a warehouse environment
- Work with hands and being on your feet all day
- Maintain work area daily
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- HQ in Mundelein, IL